Our Friends (Links)
Hidden Valley Handcrafts is pleased to direct you to the websites or contacts of some of our favourite friends, services, shopping and accommodation in Broome.
Great places to stay
- Bali Hai Resort and Spa - delightful Bali style boutique hotel in Cable Beach, self catering including BBQs and the newer rooms have huge indoor and outdoor ablutions including wonderful double baths. Bali Hai can be full but you wouldn't know it - small, peaceful, quiet, easy walk to Cable Beach. Bali Hai has used our guest soaps in their rooms for many years. Ali & Smokey's favourite Broome hotel retreat.
- The Bungalow Broome - one bedroom hideaway B&B with our good friends Julie & Ric, 10 minutes to Cable Beach. They give wonderful service, support Broome artists & craftspeople, use our soaps, and we highly recommend a stay with them.
- BroomeTown B&B - Experience the essence of a lifestyle in the tropics, one of Broome's stylish boutique picks. With three beautifully appointed suites, a stylish open-air guest lounge, tropical pool and situated close to "Chinatown" guests are assure of a sublime stay.
- Kimberley Cottages - Kimzen retreat - a peaceful, very quiet, comfy but not glamorous place to stay just out of Derby at the beginning of the Gibb River Road. Run by our friend Wendy Albert who once developed the Kimberley Bookshop in Broome.
- Chez Marguerites - Spacious, clean, modern and affordable, chez Marguerites is a separate granny flat in residential Cable Beach. Walk or drive to the beach or Chinatown, or just relax in garden surroundings. Bus stop, Broome Recreation and Aquatic Centre, and TAFE are a short walk away, as are bush walks through remnant rainforest and sand dunes. Run by friends Carolyn & Bob.
- Asrama Bed and Breakfast - with a view of Roebuck Bay at 65 Demco Drive, is a Balinese style house set in luxuriant gardens which surround the pool and spa. Two rooms with separate outdoor kitchen and BBQ cabana. An outdoor lounge and dining area complete this beautiful base for your Broome and Kimberley holiday.
- Naturopath & herbal medicine practitioner - Denise Dillon-Smith (Apothecare), ph 0439089969, email email@example.com. Herbal extracts and tablets, nutritional supplements, flower essences, dietary modification, iridology, hair tissue analysis and diagnostic testing are the tools Denise uses to address health and wellness issues.
- Massage & home spa therapy, including beautiful facials with Hidden Valley products - Vanessa Curley, Necessary Nurturing, ph. 91922530, 0438 978 711, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Energy alignment & rebalancing (ITA), Bowen therapy, yoga teaching & massage - Shelley Jordans (Soul Time), 0420 985 175
- Aura Soma - Julie Buist 0417 918 420
- Massage & Day Spa - Bali Hai Resort and Spa
- Massage & Day Spa - Kiva Beauty & Relaxation
- The Courthouse Collection - Bridget Liddell and Marten Matthews' wonderful pearl jewellery shop next door to the Broome Visitor Centre. The shop itself is a tourist attraction, mimicking a Broome coastal scene, and the owners are friendly, knowledgeable, creative and ethical.
- Broome Direct - one of the best sources of information about Broome. For current news about Broome, see http://broomedirect.blogspot.com
- Broome Visitors Centre - you can't miss the sleek new building on your left as you drive into town.
Kimberley Environmental Groups
- I-CRE8 Internet Solutions are an independent standards-orientated internet solutions company that delivers effective and accessible business solutions.